Stefanos Chen on Lunch Break shows us the latest homes vying to be WSJ's House of the Week, including a high-altitude house in Lake Tahoe, a Spanish-style home in Oklahoma, an English manor in Atlanta and a Bedford, N.Y. home built from the remnants of an old dairy barn. Photo: Steve Turner.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - JJ WORX, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Vote for WSJ's House of the Week
Friday Jun 8, 2012
- SellUP Acquires Email Agency Alchemy Worx
Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
Two email marketing companies will join forces with SellUP's acquisition of Alchemy Worx.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- NPT/Bluewater Study Shows NPOs Paying Up for Employee Healthcare
By mark-hrywna - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The United Way of Northwest Louisiana (UWNL) and Friends of Van Cortlandt Park (FVCP) might seem as if they are worlds apart, separated by some…
- J&J CEO Gorsky on Wellness and Prevention
Thursday Sep 29, 2016
Johnson & Johnson Chairman and CEO Alex Gorsky speaks with WSJ’s Laura Landro about the importance of wellness and prevention, and how creating a healthy environment for employees can bring out their best.
- J&J Seeking Dismissal of Talc Lawsuits in Missouri
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Johnson & Johnson is asking judges in St. Louis to throw out personal-injury lawsuits over its talcum powder in a sign of the impact of this week’s Supreme Court’s ruling limiting where suits could be filed.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017