The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JJ LEX INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- 3 CNN Journalists Resign After Retracted Story on Trump Ally
By MICHAEL M. GRYNBAUM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
It was the latest in a series of embarrassing episodes at CNN, which has a contentious relationship with President Trump.
- J.J. Redick just made the 76ers fascinating
By Post Sports Desk - Saturday Jul 1, 2017
Perhaps the biggest sign that the 76ers’ tank is over is that a reputable free agent wants in. Sharp-shooter J.J. Redick reached an agreement with Philadelphia on Saturday afternoon on a one-year, $23 million deal,
- NY hospital offers to treat stricken British infant
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
- NY couple 'enslaved' South Korean kids for 6 years: DA
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- The Lucid Air tops 235 mph in new high-speed performance test
By Darrell Etherington - Monday Jul 10, 2017
One of Lucid’s prototype Air vehicles returned to the Transportation Research Facility’s oval race track recently for a second round of high-speed performance testing – and this time, it ran the tests without a software speed limiter in place. The first time around, said speed limiter meant that the Air prototype never exceeded speeds of 217 mph; without that limiter in place,… Read More