Marcato Capital Management wants a management shake-up, but the restaurant chain has other ideas.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
2952 SENECA STREET
BUFFALO, NEW YORK, 14224
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JJ GO CAPITAL INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Investor Takes on Buffalo Wild Wings
Wednesday May 17, 2017
- Capitalism Deserves More Respect From Millennials
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Netflix, cellphones, and iPads are all products of a profit-driven economy, says Stephens Inc.'s Warren Stephens.
- 5 burning questions Blue Apron’s IPO is about to answer
By Matthew Lynley - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Blue Apron will be going public in short order, kicking off the second big major consumer IPO of 2017. It’s nowhere near as big as Snap, but the company at the top end of its IPO pricing will be valued at around $3.2 billion as it looks to raise nearly $600 million. The company’s IPO comes at an interesting time as we approach the midpoint for 2017, which has seen a big wave of… Read More
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Pakistan, in a First, Sentences Man to Death Over Blasphemy on Social Media
By SALMAN MASOOD - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Taimoor Raza, 30, was convicted of posting derogatory comments about the Prophet Muhammad on Facebook and WhatsApp.
- What Could Go Wrong in the Fed's Stress Tests
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The Federal Reserve will reveal on Thursday which of the 34 banks it tests have passed hypothetical negative scenarios while maintaining required capital levels.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Uber Founder Travis Kalanick Resigns as C.E.O.
By MIKE ISAAC - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The company’s co-founder had been under increasing pressure, and several major investors demanded that he resign from the company immediately.