Businesses to launch in 2017; and how small, rural colleges are trying to save themselves by pumping investments into their small towns.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
JONA K JACOBSON
3456 MIDDLE CHESHIRE RD.
CANANDAIGUA, NEW YORK, 14424
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - JJ COLLEGE ADMISSION ADVISING LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- The Small Business Report, January 3, 2017
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Tuesday Jan 3, 2017
- In South Korea, Confidante of Ousted President Gets 3 Years in Prison
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Choi Soon-sil, a secretive adviser to former President Park Geun-hye, was sentenced on charges of abusing her influence to get her daughter into a prestigious university.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Senate Panel Advances Nomination of Kevin Hassett as Economic Adviser
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The Senate Banking Committee voted to advance the nomination of Kevin Hassett, President Donald Trump’s pick to be chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- J&J CEO Gorsky on Wellness and Prevention
Thursday Sep 29, 2016
Johnson & Johnson Chairman and CEO Alex Gorsky speaks with WSJ’s Laura Landro about the importance of wellness and prevention, and how creating a healthy environment for employees can bring out their best.
- Heirs Fight Over An Inheritance, Advisers Referee
Friday May 11, 2012
Inheritance battles can bring out the worst in heirs and advisers can help smooth the waters. Dow Jones' Arden Dale explains.
- Jane.com Selects SparkPost For Email Delivery
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Online marketplace Jane.com is unhappy with other vendors, and has named SparkPost to get its email delivered.