In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - JIMMY ORANGE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- Enjoy Those U.S. Open Highlights. A Computer Picked Them for You.
By SARAH LYALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Highlights posted on the U.S. Open’s website and app are selected by Watson, the IBM computer, using visual and audio information from matches.
- Scientists say decline in monarch butterflies brings risk of extinction
By Peter Fimrite - Friday Sep 8, 2017
Western monarch butterflies, which crowd trees along the California coast every winter and flush them with color, have declined so dramatically since the 1980s that the species will likely go extinct in the next few decades if nothing is done, scientists said Thursday in a population study of the treasured creatures. Fewer than 300,000 of the brilliant orange and black insects were counted last year at some 300 locations stretching from Marin County to the Baja California peninsula, where millions of wintering monarchs historically took up shop, according to the report published in the journal Biological Conservation.