NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - JIMMY FINGERS CARIBBEAN CUISINE & SEAFOOD, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: The Pull-Up
By SAM GRAHAM-FELSEN - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A quest to perfect an exercise of form and strength.
- Disney Removing Bride Auction Scene From ‘Pirates Of The Caribbean’ Ride
By Mary Beth Quirk - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Next time you take your family on Disney’s Pirates of the Caribbean ride, you might notice a change: No more “wenches” up for sale as brides to the highest bidder.Yup, Disney has announced this classic ride — found at Disneyland, Disney World, and Disney Paris — will no longer feature the animatronic tableau of four women in chains being …
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Californians should stay clear of these types of seafood this summer
By Susana Guerrero - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Seafood is practically synonymous with summertime, but before you indulge in your favorite sea dish you may want to consider if that fish is actually harmful for the environment. Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch revealed the types of seafood they recommend consumers avoid this summer based on sustainability, and many of the seafood listed are household favorites.