Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - JIM ZIVIC DESIGN, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- A conversation with freshman Congressman Jim Banks (R-IN)
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Thursday Feb 2, 2017
Gordon talks Trump, travel ban and more with Indiana Congressman Jim Banks.
- The Forgotten War that Changed American History
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
How Thomas Jefferson became acquainted with Muslim hospitality and repaid it with force.
- Sean Spicer Reponds To Jim Acosta Calling Him ‘Kind Of Useless’: ‘It’s Sad’
By Kimberly Ricci - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Sean Spicer pushed back against Jim Acosta for protesting against the 'new normal' of White House communications.
- Phil Mickelson: 'A lot of top players' are going to want Jim 'Bones' Mackay
By Brentley Romine - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Where will Jim “Bones” Mackay end up? According to his former boss Phil Mickelson, it will likely be with a top player. (...)
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.