NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - JIM MCELDERRY SOCCER LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Brooklyn, as Hollywood Never Sees It
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- This Soccer Club Has Everything You’d Want Except ...
By LEANDER SCHAERLAECKENS - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Asbury Park F.C. has devised a plan to maintain the perfect record. Forever.
- Tony DiCicco, Popular Coach of the U.S. Women’s Soccer Team, Dies at 68
By JERÉ LONGMAN - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
DiCicco, an easygoing and accommodating presence, led the team to a gold medal at the 1996 Olympics and a victory in the 1999 Women’s World Cup final.
- The U.S. Men's Soccer Team Gets Defensive in a Draw Against Mexico
Monday Jun 12, 2017
The U.S. men’s soccer team picked up a much needed point on the road in Mexico to get back into the World Cup qualifying mix.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Report Finds 17 Deaths and Labor Abuses at Russia’s World Cup Stadiums
By JERÉ LONGMAN - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Human Rights Watch accuses FIFA of failing to rigorously monitor worker safety matters.
- Banker Admits to Money Laundering in FIFA Case
By REBECCA R. RUIZ - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Jorge Luis Arzuaga pleaded guilty to money laundering conspiracy, the first banker publicly convicted in a case that has implicated dozens of soccer officials and marketing executives.
- Major League Soccer Springs Into The Limelight
Wednesday Mar 8, 2017
Three summers ago, the U.S. Men's National Team had something of a coming-out party. They were drawn into that year's Group of Death with sneaky-deadly Ghana, early contending favorites Portugal andeventual champions Germany. Hopes of their advancement were low, outside of the truest of believers. Of course, they did advance, and in doing so triggered another round of "here comes soccer,finally" speculation.