Cocaine, sand and crazy love: Hélio Oiticica’s dance into life, on the edge, arrives at the Whitney Museum of American Art.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - JILLIAN'S DANCE ARTS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Art Review: Cool Heat: An Art Outlaw Who Still Simmers
By HOLLAND COTTER - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- My Seven Seconds of Anyone-Can-Do-It (but Not Really) Dance
By SIOBHAN BURKE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Our critic is a lapsed dancer. But she jumped at the chance to perform a seven-second phrase from Yvonne Rainer’s “Trio A” for a film.
- Aurélie Dupont Learns to Breathe, and Be Free, Again
By GIA KOURLAS - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
Ms. Dupont runs the Paris Opera Ballet. But she still wants to dance and experiment, as she is doing with the choreographer Saburo Teshigawara.
- 2017 McKnight Fellows in Visual and Performing Arts Announced
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Designed to recognize outstanding mid-career Minnesota-based artists in the visual arts, composition, theater, and dance, the fellowships include a $25,000 stipend....
- Art Gallery Closures Grow for Small and Midsize Dealers
By ROBIN POGREBIN - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Large galleries with multiple locations grab wider audiences, dominate art fairs and focus on trophy works. Closures threaten emerging artists.
- From Chelsea Manning’s DNA Springs an Art Show
By SOPHIE HAIGNEY - Friday Jun 30, 2017
An art show in Lower Manhattan will feature 3D portraits created by an artist using the DNA of Ms. Manning.