The longtime East Village resident wakes early, avoids the brunch crowd, and looks for inspiration in books, trees, art shows and dance performances.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - JILLIAN'S DANCE ARTS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Sunday Routine: How Henry Threadgill, Composer, Spends His Sundays
By TAMMY La GORCE - Friday Sep 8, 2017
- Jillian's 'filthy' yacht trip
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Aug 7, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- Art Review: Cool Heat: An Art Outlaw Who Still Simmers
By HOLLAND COTTER - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Cocaine, sand and crazy love: Hélio Oiticica’s dance into life, on the edge, arrives at the Whitney Museum of American Art.
- Twyla Tharp’s Back Pages, With Chapters to Come
By GIA KOURLAS - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
Ms. Tharp pulls from her past — “Raggedy Dances,” “As Time Goes By,” early minimalist works — to fuel her present in three fall programs.
- Owner Hopes to Remake Resort That Inspired ‘Dirty Dancing’
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Grossinger’s was once the most glamorous of the summer vacation spots that dotted the Catskills. A developer envisions its revival.