Bong Joon-ho’s latest film on Netflix is a high-speed satire with a conscience and a heart. And Tilda Swinton in braces.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JIAN KIM HO INC
AROUND THE WEB
- In ‘Okja,’ a Girl and Her Pig Take on the Food Industrial Complex
By A. O. SCOTT - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Bong Joon-ho, *Snowpiercer'*s Auteur, Returns With a Netflix Film About a Hippo-Pig
By Mark Yarm - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Bong Joon-ho is back to indulge his obsessions with 'Okja,' about a friendship between a young girl and a ... manatee-hippo thingy.
- 3 Americans Remain Imprisoned in North Korea
By RUSSELL GOLDMAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The release of Otto F. Warmbier on Tuesday leaves three American citizens known to be detained in the country; all have been accused of “hostile acts.”
- Kim Dotcom can’t get back millions worth of assets US seized, feds say
By David Kravets - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Because Dotcom is a fugitive, he can’t challenge asset forfeiture, feds say.
- Style Q & A: Kim Kardashian on Her New Beauty Line and Those Blackface Allegations
By BEE SHAPIRO - Monday Jun 19, 2017
With KKW Beauty, the social media celebrity follows in her sister Kylie Jenner’s footsteps.
- How Kim Met Kanye: The Failed TV Puppet Show That Brought Them Together
By Joseph Bien-Kahn - Friday Jun 16, 2017
From a young writer named Jordan Peele to Kim and Kanye's first meeting, the Comedy Central pilot remains one of pop culture's greatest oddities.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.