Unless the aviation industry adds 255,000 more pilots in 10 years, airlines won’t be able to sustain their current growth rate or handle an expected increase in customer traffic. The gloomy outlook comes courtesy of the Airline Pilot Demand Outlook report [PDF] from training company CAE Inc., which examined how airlines’ current growth and a looming pilot shortage …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - JIA MEI TRAVEL AGENCY INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Lack Of New Pilots Could Soon Leave Travelers With Fewer Options
By Ashlee Kieler - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- What to Pack for a Galápagos Trip
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Snorkeling gear, a day pack and a sun hat are musts for a visit to the islands.
- Otto Warmbier Came Home in a Coma. Travel Company Says North Korea Is ‘Extremely Safe!’
By AUSTIN RAMZY and CHOE SANG-HUN - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The case of Mr. Warmbier, who was detained in North Korea for 17 months, has prompted fresh scrutiny of the agencies that take tourists to the country.
- China Will Be Part of a Popular Stock Index, Opening the Door to Foreign Money
By KEITH BRADSHER and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Inclusion in MSCI’s emerging markets index, even on a modest scale, will make it more important for foreign money managers to invest in China.
- This Morning with Gordon Deal May 11, 2017
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Thursday May 11, 2017
Democrats and Republicans say the timing of James Comey is suspicious, Aetna to pull out of all Obamacare exchanges, and why dads don't take advantage of paid leave.
- The Royal Flush: A $6400 Toilet
By Andy Jordan - Monday Apr 25, 2011
Kohler has created what it hopes to be a best-in-class toilet that costs $6400. WSJ's Andy Jordan gives the smart-toilet a whirl.