For one thing, governors should have varied life experiences to broaden the perspectives in the room.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 27, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - JHM ASSOCIATES II LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- How to Keep the Fed From Following Its Models off a Cliff
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
- Cliff Bleszinski is so glad he un-retired to create LawBreakers
By Dean Takahashi - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Cliff Bleszinski retired from Epic Games in 2012, after two decades making Unreal and Gears of War video games. Two years later, he started Boss Key Productions, and in 2015, he revealed LawBreakers, a first-person shooter set in a sci-fi universe. It’s a game where you can float through the air in areas where the […]
- Phoenix House puts science first with $9M Brooklyn addiction-treatment center renovation
By Caroline Lewis - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Phoenix House is putting the finishing touches on a $9 million renovation of its addiction-treatment center in Dumbo, where the top-floor common room features a leather couch and wraparound windows...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Role of Trump’s Personal Lawyer Blurs Public and Private Lines
By REBECCA R. RUIZ and SHARON LaFRANIERE - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Marc E. Kasowitz, the president’s private lawyer, has counseled administration staff and exerted broader influence over legal strategy.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- High-Net-Worth Michiganders: Time to “Get Off the Dime,” Brophy Says
By Sarah Schmid Stevenson - Friday Jun 9, 2017
When the Michigan Venture Capital Association (MVCA) unveiled the findings in its 2017 annual report at a public event in April, there was a lot to celebrate: a 48 percent increase in venture-backed startups over the past five years; every dollar invested by a Michigan firm attracting $4.61 in out-of-state capital; and a total of […]