North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - JH WHITNEY HOLDING LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- Trump wants to build infrastructure. Here's what NY needs most
By Anil Ahuja - Friday Jul 7, 2017
President Donald Trump promised to pour money into infrastructure and now aims to ramp up support for his plan to do so. Cities like New York must prepare to advocate for their priorities, which...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- LeEco delays payroll until August due to ‘financial constraints’
By Matt Burns - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
Some LeEco employees in China will not get paid until August. According to an official statement provided to TechCrunch, Leshi Holdings, LeEco’s holding company has decided to postpone July’s payroll until August 10th. This is at least the third time this year LeEco has delayed paying some of its workers.Right now, it seems only employees in China will not get a paycheck into August. Read More
- New Citizens Hold Their Heads High, 102 Floors Above New York
By LIZ ROBBINS - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
Thirty immigrants were sworn in atop One World Trade Center, in a ceremony that featured a speech by the former U.S. attorney Preet Bharara.
- ‘American Gothic’ and a Grant Wood Retrospective Are Coming to the Whitney
By ANDREW R. CHOW - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The painting is coming back to New York for an exhibition opening in March.