Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - JH WHITNEY HOLDING LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Helmut Kohl, Chancellor Who Reunited Germany, Dies at 87
By CRAIG R. WHITNEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Mr. Kohl held the post for 16 years, from 1982 to 1998, longer than any German leader since Bismarck.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Broadband Privacy Bill Unveiled In California
Monday Jun 19, 2017
A California lawmaker has unveiled a bill that would require broadband providers to obtain opt-in consent before drawing on Web-browsing history for online behavioral targeting.
- Kellogg's Opens Cereal Cafe in New York's Times Square
Friday Jul 1, 2016
Kellogg's opens its first-ever restaurant, a cereal café, in New York City's Times Square on July 4. The menu features playful recipes developed by Momofuku Milk Bar chef Christina Tosi, and build-your-own-bowl options. Video: Carly Marsh/The Wall Street Journal, Photo: Whitney Tressel for The Wall Street Journal
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Stop Thinking For Tween Girls
Tuesday Mar 17, 2009
We must give up our preconceived ideas of what she wants and simply ask her. Once you find a tween girl, you'll discover she has a voice and is only too eager to tell you what she is thinking, doing, saying and dreaming because, frankly, she wants adults to stop thinking for her. Let's clear up a few common misperceptions.