Angola’s reconstruction presented the politically connected with an opportunity to enrich themselves and their relatives.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
31 BEVERLY DR
ANGOLA, NEW YORK, 14006
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - JGULLO PROPERTIES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Angola’s Corrupt Building Boom: ‘Like Opening a Window and Throwing Out Money’
By NORIMITSU ONISHI - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
- Portugal Dominated Angola for Centuries. Now the Roles Are Reversed.
By NORIMITSU ONISHI - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
Money flowing into Portugal is coming from a former colony. And while Angola is often cited for corruption, Portugal has been singled out for its laxness in reining in money laundering.
- Angola's New Leader Faces Daunting Turnaround Task
Friday Aug 25, 2017
Angola’s presumptive president-elect, João Lourenço, faces the challenge of guiding Africa’s No. 2 crude producer and its 29 million citizens out of the country’s gravest economic crisis in more than a decade and keep international companies investing.
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hamptons Summer Rental Sells
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
In East Hampton, N.Y., the property was sold by real estate developer Elie Hirschfeld, president of Hirschfeld Properties.
- How a Home Bargain Became a ‘Pain in the Butt,’ and Worse
By MATTHEW GOLDSTEIN and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jul 7, 2017
A contract for deed, a seller-financed deal, can make it difficult to determine who owns a property, and who is responsible for paying taxes.