Growbots uses machine learning to provide sales teams with the right leads to kickstart their outbound sales process. The service, which argues that its product can save each member of a sales team a few days of work every month, today announced that it has raised a $2.5 million funding round from Buran VC, Lighter Capital and a number of angel investors. This brings the company’s… Read More
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
8128 RIZZO DRIVE
CLAY, NEW YORK, 13041
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - JGM SALES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Growbots raises $2.5M for its machine learning-based sales automation platform
By Frederic Lardinois - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Insurers seek double-digit health premium increases
By Caroline Lewis - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The state’s health insurance companies are seeking premium rate increases averaging 16.6% in the individual market and 11.5% in the small group market next year.The Cuomo administration is...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Roger Federer Falters in Prep for Wimbledon
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Roger Federer lost his opening match at a grass court tournament in Stuttgart, Germany, to Tommy Haas. Federer skipped the clay court season to get healthy and prepare for Wimbledon.
- The pitfalls and potential of inexpensive 3D scanning solutions
By Ars Staff - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Ars puts five home 3D scanning options to the ultimate test—scanning kids and clay cats.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015