'Our ways could not be defined or dismissed with a few words describing a careless youth.'
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - JEWISH YOUTH STUDY WITH A BUDDY INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Patti Smith Penned A Touching Tribute To Her ‘Buddy’ Sam Shepard In ‘The New Yorker’
By Corbin Reiff - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- 'Kind' Environments Foster Mentally Healthy Youth, Study Finds
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
A study from the Born This Foundation found that youth between the ages of 15 and 24 who describe their environments as "kind" are more likely to be mentally healthy....
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- A Case Study: Are Your Donations Going Where You Think?
By Martin Levine - Monday Jun 19, 2017
A rift has grown between Aish HaTorah and Aish International, a fundraising organization, over transparency and use of funds.
- Yet Another Half-Baked Study Claims Millennials Are Woefully Entitled
By Dan Seitz - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
A new study insists Millennial entitlement is huge and growing. But the study has serious flaws, scientifically and in a broader sense.
- Food company busted for selling phony ‘kosher’ cheese to kids
By David K. Li - Monday Jul 10, 2017
A Canadian food company was ordered to pay more than $19,000 for selling cheese falsely labeled kosher to Jewish youth campers, authorities said Monday. Creation Foods Company in Woodbridge, Ontario pleaded guilty in provincial court and was hit with the penalty of $25,000 Canadian, or $19,417 in US dollars, according to the Canadian Food Inspection...