Adam Bisnowaty will have some kosher late-night snacks to munch on during training camp and share with his fellow offensive linemen, courtesy of Manischewitz. That famous purveyor of kosher products is sending the Giants rookie all sorts of goodies after learning of Bisnowaty’s Jewish heritage in Monday’s Post. The Manischewitz Company’s Twitter account Thursday night...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - JEWISH SPORT HERITAGE FUND IN MEMORY OF EVGENIY (ZALMAN) GELLER INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Giants’ Jewish rookie lineman gets late-night kosher snacks
By Paul Schwartz - Friday Jul 28, 2017
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- American Jewish National Fund Subtly Splits from Israeli Parent Group
By Martin Levine - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
How much is transparency worth in the face of apparent success? The Jewish National Fund tests the limits.
- Martin Shkreli, ‘Pharma Bro,’ Prepares for Trial: ‘I’m So Innocent’
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The former hedge fund manager, vilified by the public and politicians after increasing the price of a prescription drug, is facing eight counts of securities and wire fraud.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Taube Philanthropies Awards $5 Million to Museum of the Jewish People
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Monday Jul 3, 2017
The gift to the museum in Tel Aviv will fund construction of a new lobby and entrance....