The former hedge fund manager, vilified by the public and politicians after increasing the price of a prescription drug, is facing eight counts of securities and wire fraud.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - JEWISH SPORT HERITAGE FUND IN MEMORY OF EVGENIY (ZALMAN) GELLER INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Martin Shkreli, ‘Pharma Bro,’ Prepares for Trial: ‘I’m So Innocent’
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Pew Center for Arts & Heritage Awards $10.3 Million in Grants
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The grants provide funding for thirty-nine projects, twelve artist fellowships, and two investments to support bold initiatives led by Philadelphia's arts and cultural organizations....
- Lincoln Center Cultural Innovation Fund Awards Innovation Fund Grants
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The pilot grant program is designed to catalyze access to and participation in cultural opportunities in central Brooklyn and the South Bronx....
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center Receives $32 Million Gift
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The gift will fund orthopedic and spine and neuroscience institutes and support advanced care for stroke victims and improved care for surgical and ICU patients....
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- A Case Study: Are Your Donations Going Where You Think?
By Martin Levine - Monday Jun 19, 2017
A rift has grown between Aish HaTorah and Aish International, a fundraising organization, over transparency and use of funds.