Over several decades, John Mackey grew a 2,000 square-foot store in Austin into a $13.4 billion deal with Amazon.
NYS Entity Status
- Merged Out (Apr 01, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 01, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
UNAUTHORIZED BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - JEWEL GEM USA INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- How Whole Foods Became the Organic Giant
By ERIC OWLES - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Beyond Carhenge: The jewels of Nebraska’s Highway 2
By Special for USA TODAY - By Special for USA TODAY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Check out these attractions along the state's most scenic highway.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Tencent Could Give Pocket Gems Foothold In China
Monday May 15, 2017
Tencent just put another $90 million in mobile gaming startup Pocket Gems -- an interesting development because the Chinese tech giant is expected to give the US-based Pocket Gems a foothold in amarket overflowing with opportunity.
- The Unintended Consequence of Austin's Housing Boom
Thursday Jun 8, 2017
The rapid rate of luxury-home construction and changing tastes have some people in Austin, Texas, worried that the city will lose its historic identity.
- The Yankees’ Tyler Austin era begins ominously
By Brian Lewis - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Needing more production at first base, the Yankees pulled the plug on the Chris Carter experiment. They designated the reigning National League home run champ for assignment after Friday’s win and called up Tyler Austin from Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre. That didn’t go any better. Austin went hitless in the Yankees’ 8-1 loss to Texas and was...
- Worth the wait: Austin Bibens-Dirkx pitches Rangers past Yankees
By AP - By AP - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Austin Bibens-Dirkx pitched seven dazzling innings in his first shot at the New York Yankees after 12 seasons in the minors.
- Pair these public lands with a national park visit
By USA TODAY - By USA TODAY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
These lesser-known gems are just as beautiful as their more popular neighbors.