Executives at Time Warner Inc.’s Warner Bros. breathed perhaps the biggest sigh heard in Hollywood this summer as a costly World War II epic opened successfully.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 24, 1997)
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 03, 1983
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1983 - JEWEL BOX INC
AROUND THE WEB
- 'Dunkirk' Triumphs at Box Office
Sunday Jul 23, 2017
- Ex-Netflix exec may have just revolutionized going to the movies
By Marketwatch - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
The Hollywood box office is certainly in need of a driver to get audiences in to cinemas and multiplexes. Movie theater subscription service MoviePass is tearing a page right out of Netflix Inc.’s book in hopes of providing that much-needed jolt. Mitch Lowe, a former founding executive at Netflix, president at Red Box and now...
- Groom arrested over backyard wedding fireworks in New York
By Associated Press - By Associated Press - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
Police say they were called to a Massapequa home early Saturday and found a big party with professional-level pyrotechnics in the backyard.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.