A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JETS COLLISION SPECIALISTS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Barron's Bounce: iRobot, Bristol-Myers and Heico
Monday Jul 3, 2017
After a mention in Barron's, a vacuum specialist sputters, a drug maker recovers and a jet parts specialist gains altitude. Ben Levisohn and Jack Hough discuss.
- In the Huddle With NY Jets Owner Woody Johnson
Friday Oct 15, 2010
Woody Johnson, owner of the New York Jets NFL franchise, joins WSJ's Lee Hawkins for the "WSJ Weekend Conversations" series to talk about the Jets' Super Bowl prospects, co-chairing the 2014 Super Bowl host committee, and his charitable interests.
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: The Pull-Up
By SAM GRAHAM-FELSEN - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A quest to perfect an exercise of form and strength.
- Family tossed from JetBlue flight after toddler kicked seat
By Yaron Steinbuch - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
A Brooklyn family of five was booted from a JetBlue flight when they cursed out and threatened a passenger who complained that the couple’s 1-year-old was kicking the back of her seat, the airline claims. Tamir Raanan, Mandy Ifrah and their three kids were removed from the aircraft in Fort Lauderdale on July 2 after...