Woody Johnson, owner of the New York Jets NFL franchise, joins WSJ's Lee Hawkins for the "WSJ Weekend Conversations" series to talk about the Jets' Super Bowl prospects, co-chairing the 2014 Super Bowl host committee, and his charitable interests.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - JET RE HOLDINGS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- In the Huddle With NY Jets Owner Woody Johnson
Friday Oct 15, 2010
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Lincoln-Sudbury Claims State Title to Round Out Final Nike/USL HSB Top 25
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- 'You will always be Batman': Celebrities post tributes to Adam West
By Chloe Bryan - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
Adam West, the actor famous for his wry, dramatic portrayal of Batman, died Friday of complications related to leukemia. He was 88.
After news of his death broke Saturday, fellow stars — including Mark Hamill, Conan O'Brien, and George Takei — shared tributes to West on Twitter.
"I'm so lucky to have worked w/ him & tell him how much he meant to me," Hamill wrote.
Holy hell, Batman. We'll miss you.More about Entertainment, Celebrities, Batman, Culture, and Adam West
- U.S. Jet Downs Syrian Pro-Regime Drone
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
A U.S. fighter jet shot down a pro-Syrian regime armed drone Tuesday after it flew toward coalition troops in southern Syria, according to the U.S.-led coalition.