Woody Johnson, owner of the New York Jets NFL franchise, joins WSJ's Lee Hawkins for the "WSJ Weekend Conversations" series to talk about the Jets' Super Bowl prospects, co-chairing the 2014 Super Bowl host committee, and his charitable interests.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JET AIR CO INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- In the Huddle With NY Jets Owner Woody Johnson
Friday Oct 15, 2010
- The Gang Murders in the Suburbs
By LIZ ROBBINS and NADIA T. RODRIGUEZ - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Four young Latino men went to hang out in the woods on Long Island one night during spring break. They ended up victims of the brutal gang MS-13.
- Amtrak Picks Delta’s Former Chief to Lead It Through Challenging Time
By PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Richard Anderson, who retired from Delta last year after nine years of running the airline, will serve as co-chief executive with Charles Moorman until Dec. 21.
- Mnuchin reportedly tried to charter Air Force jet for his honeymoon
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
- New photos show how close jets came to crash at SF airport
By DAVID KOENIG, AP Airlines Writer - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
Newly released photos show just how close an Air Canada jet came to crashing into other planes as it tried to land in San Francisco last month.Pilots in one of the planes alerted air traffic controllers about the off-course jet.
- Boeing Jets Once Destined for Russian Carrier to be Next Air Force One
Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The U.S. will buy two 747 jumbo jets from Boeing for use as the next Air Force One fleet, converting planes previously ordered by a bankrupt Russian airline.