Woody Johnson, owner of the New York Jets NFL franchise, joins WSJ's Lee Hawkins for the "WSJ Weekend Conversations" series to talk about the Jets' Super Bowl prospects, co-chairing the 2014 Super Bowl host committee, and his charitable interests.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JET AIR CO INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- In the Huddle With NY Jets Owner Woody Johnson
Friday Oct 15, 2010
- Amtrak Picks Delta’s Former Chief to Lead It Through Challenging Time
By PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Richard Anderson, who retired from Delta last year after nine years of running the airline, will serve as co-chief executive with Charles Moorman until Dec. 21.
- The Gang Murders in the Suburbs
By LIZ ROBBINS and NADIA T. RODRIGUEZ - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Four young Latino men went to hang out in the woods on Long Island one night during spring break. They ended up victims of the brutal gang MS-13.
- Watch the Coolest, Scariest Display Flights of the 2017 Paris Air Show
By Jack Stewart - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Featuring the F-35 fighter jet, Airbus A380, Boeing 737MAX, and the Patrouille de France.
- Watch the F-35 Fighter Jet's Stomach-Emptying Public Debut at the Paris Air Show
By Jack Stewart - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The long-awaited Lockheed Martin F-35 Joint Strike Fighter put on quite a show.