The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
17 OAKLEY ST.
POUGHKEEPSIE, NEW YORK, 12601
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JESUS FLOORING INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Narcissus Revises Christianity, Makes It Liberal
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Too many liberal Christians worship a Jesus Christ who happens to look, act, and think just as they do.
- Leader of Polygamous Breakaway Sect is Arrested After a Year on the Run
By CHRISTINE HAUSER - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The F.B.I. said Lyle Jeffs, who disappeared last year while facing fraud and other charges, was arrested in South Dakota.
- A 12-Year-Old Came Out to Her Mormon Church. Then Her Mike Was Cut Off.
By JACEY FORTIN - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
A church leader turned off the microphone after Savannah announced that she is a lesbian. But the young Mormon, now 13, doesn’t regret speaking out.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
Does The New York Times joining Snapchat Discover lend an air of respectability to a new platform, and breathe new life into an aging publisher? That's obviously what the partners are planning -- butonly time will tell.