Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JESSIE DNA INC
AROUND THE WEB
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- From Chelsea Manning’s DNA Springs an Art Show
By SOPHIE HAIGNEY - Friday Jun 30, 2017
An art show in Lower Manhattan will feature 3D portraits created by an artist using the DNA of Ms. Manning.
- Man Killed in 9/11 Attacks Is Identified by DNA Testing
By ASHLEY SOUTHALL - Monday Aug 7, 2017
The man, whose name was withheld by officials at his family’s request, was the first Sept. 11 victim to be identified in more than two years.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- Traces of Crime: How New York’s DNA Techniques Became Tainted
By LAUREN KIRCHNER - Monday Sep 4, 2017
The city’s medical examiner has been a pioneer in analyzing complex DNA samples. But two methods were recently discontinued, raising questions about thousands of cases.