The nurse, Genene Jones, is currently serving concurrent sentences in the death of a girl and injury to a child in 1984. The new charges come ahead of her planned release from prison next year.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - JESSICA YEH, CERTIFIED REGISTERED NURSE ANESTHETIST, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Texas Nurse Suspected of Killing Up to 60 Children Is Charged With Murder
By CHRISTINE HAUSER - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Cuts to Medicaid May Limit Access to Nursing Homes
By JORDAN RAU - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Medicaid, targeted by Republicans’ health care bills, pays for most of the 1.4 million elderly people in nursing homes. Cutbacks to the program may limit their care.
- Parents watch nurse beating special needs son on nanny cam
By Jackie Salo - Friday Jun 23, 2017
A California mom was faced with every parent’s worst nightmare when she tuned into her nanny cam app. To her horror, Dyanna Ko saw the family’s nurse beating her 2-year-old son who has special needs at their Redondo Beach home, according CBS News. The nurse, Thelma Manalastas, was caring for the boy, who suffers from...
- Trump to nominate Democrat Jessica Rosenworcel for empty slot at FCC
By Jon Brodkin - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Rosenworcel would return to FCC, but commission also needs another Republican.
- Sherman Alexie and the Tricky Art of Memoir
By JAMES YEH - Monday Jun 12, 2017
In a new book inspired by his mother’s death, “You Don’t Have to Say You Love Me,” Mr. Alexie plays with the complexities of autobiography.
- The Royal Flush: A $6400 Toilet
By Andy Jordan - Monday Apr 25, 2011
Kohler has created what it hopes to be a best-in-class toilet that costs $6400. WSJ's Andy Jordan gives the smart-toilet a whirl.
- TAG Registers With Federal NGO That Works On Cybersecurity Defense
Thursday May 25, 2017
As state-sponsored hacking issues, ad fraud, and cyber-crime take on heightened significance, the Trustworthy Accountability Group (TAG) said it's registered with the Information Sharing and AnalysisOrganization (ISAO) Standards Organization, a non-governmental body created by Congress to bolster the nation's cybersecurity defense through information-sharing.