NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - JESSICA MULTISERVICES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Trump to nominate Democrat Jessica Rosenworcel for empty slot at FCC
By Jon Brodkin - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Rosenworcel would return to FCC, but commission also needs another Republican.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Mickey and Minnie communicate with a little boy in sign language, and it's the sweetest
By Jessica Sroczynski - Friday Jun 16, 2017
If you are one of those people who's a little freaked out by amusement park characters, this video will absolutely change how you feel.
Olive Crest, a nonprofit whose mission is to prevent child abuse, recently posted a YouTube video of Mickey, Minnie, and Pluto communicating with one of their children in sign language. Afterwards, Minnie gives the little boy a hug and kiss on the forehead.
The heartwarming interaction certainly seemed to make the little boy's day. The magic of Disney, in all languages. Read more...More about Watercooler, Disney, Children, Disney World, and Disneyland
- Arctic Climate Change Study Canceled Due to Climate Change
By Jessica Wapner - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Arctic sea ice is unexpectedly in motion, making the research trip far too dangerous for the ship and the scientists it would be carrying.
- The Car Was Repossessed, but the Debt Remains
By JESSICA SILVER-GREENBERG and MICHAEL CORKERY - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Millions of Americans are shackled to high-interest auto loans after a subprime lending spree, and regulators fear the effect on the broader economy.