Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - JESS EYEBROW ART THREADING SALON INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- Art Gallery Closures Grow for Small and Midsize Dealers
By ROBIN POGREBIN - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Large galleries with multiple locations grab wider audiences, dominate art fairs and focus on trophy works. Closures threaten emerging artists.
- From Chelsea Manning’s DNA Springs an Art Show
By SOPHIE HAIGNEY - Friday Jun 30, 2017
An art show in Lower Manhattan will feature 3D portraits created by an artist using the DNA of Ms. Manning.
- At a Chelsea Art Gallery, an Age Requirement: Over 60 Only
By JAMES BARRON - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
The Carter Burden Gallery seeks to correct an art world problem: Older, lesser-known artists are too often passed over. Thirty-somethings need not apply.
- 7 Frank Lloyd Wright Windows to Go Home
By EVE M. KAHN - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
A newly restored house in Buffalo by Frank Lloyd Wright receives a bountiful stained-glass gift from the University of Victoria in Canada.
- Sunday Routine: How Arline Jacoby, Artist, Spends Her Sundays
By ALEXIS CHEUNG - Friday Jul 21, 2017
The 30-year resident of Roosevelt Island reads the obits, talks to her favorite plant, swims, gardens and makes art.