With the help of his Wu-Tang Clan compadres, Raekwon (real name Corey Woods) helped redefine the sound of New York City street rap during the ’90s. The group is legendary in their native Staten Island, and even though Raekwon, 47, now lives in Atlanta, he still gets back to the city regularly and will be...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - JESRITE MARKETING & MEDIA, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Raekwon’s New York: Viagra empanadas and hanging at Staten Island Mall
By Hardeep Phull - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- Burger King's Machado, GE's Comstock Among Ad Club Of NY Honorees
Monday Jul 17, 2017
The Advertising Club of New York Is honoring industry luminaries at a New York gala July 18. The group's annual Advertising People of the Year awards celebrates talent across five categories who havemade outstanding contributions to advertising and who have been active in furthering the industry's standards, creative excellence and social responsibility.
- Felon gets 12 years for trying to steal cop’s gun
By Joe Tacopino - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
A violent felon who attacked a police officer and attempted to steal her service weapon while he was detained in a Staten Island hospital was sentenced to 12 years in prison on Monday. Dante Martin will serve 12 years to life for attacking the officer in his attempt to escape Richmond University Medical Center, where...
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.