NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - JERRY LIMO INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Viral Video: Even Jerry Seinfeld Has a Drone. What's With That?
By Kara Swisher - Monday Dec 30, 2013
This Crackle show works a lot better than you'd think.
- Where Is the Public Voice in Private-Public Partnerships?
By Erin Rubin - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Governor Jerry Brown of California travels to China with business leaders to discuss climate change initiatives. When businesses pay to play, whose interests are represented?
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Telefundraising Finding Ways Around Cell Phones, Avoidance
By Andy Segedin - Thursday May 25, 2017
Jerry is just about to hear how his pitch went with the network executives when the phone rings. He picks it up to find that…
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
Does The New York Times joining Snapchat Discover lend an air of respectability to a new platform, and breathe new life into an aging publisher? That's obviously what the partners are planning -- butonly time will tell.