Chris Lattner, who Tesla announced in January was hired from Apple Inc. as vice president of Autopilot software, has left Elon Musk’s Silicon Valley auto maker.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
ABAD R. ORTEGA
3434 38TH ST #B
ASTORIA, NEW YORK, 11101
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - JERRY AUTO COLLISION, INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Tesla Replaces Chief of Self-Driving Software
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Viral Video: Even Jerry Seinfeld Has a Drone. What's With That?
By Kara Swisher - Monday Dec 30, 2013
This Crackle show works a lot better than you'd think.
- Seven U.S. Sailors Confirmed Dead After Collision With Cargo Ship
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
The bodies of the seven sailors were recovered from inside the USS Fitzgerald as the investigation into what caused the collision off the coast of Japan continues.
- A Look at Earlier Collisions Involving Navy Vessels
By MAYA SALAM - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Maritime collisions involving two ships are rare, but they do happen. And some of them have been deadly.
- U.S. Destroyer Is Damaged in a Collision Near Japan, and Seven Sailors Are Reported Missing
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Japanese television showed what appeared to be heavy damage to the starboard side of the American detroyer Fitzgerald, which appeared to be stationary in the water.
- Japan Says Deadly Ship Collision Happened Earlier Than Reported
By MAKIKO INOUE - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Japan’s Coast Guard is now investigating an inaccuracy in the timeline of the crash, in which seven United States sailors were killed.
- Navy Ship Collision Leaves 7 Dead
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
The USS Fitzgerald, a U.S. Navy destroyer, collided with a Japanese cargo ship Friday night in a highly trafficked shipping lane south of Tokyo. The accident is under investigation. Photo: European Pressphoto Agency