As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - JEREMY CHATTERTON AGENCY, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- China Will Be Part of a Popular Stock Index, Opening the Door to Foreign Money
By KEITH BRADSHER and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Inclusion in MSCI’s emerging markets index, even on a modest scale, will make it more important for foreign money managers to invest in China.
- What does D’Angelo Russell joining Nets mean for Jeremy Lin?
By Brian Lewis - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The Nets’ deal for D’Angelo Russell came with questions: Will he fit? Will he work? And can he lead? Both Russell and incumbent point guard Jeremy Lin insist the first isn’t a problem. And the young newcomer has gone out of his way to try to show the other two questions won’t be an issue. He...
- Equality as a Social Construct
Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The closer we get to equality, the more miserable we all are.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- How to scare away your best employees
By Jeremy Andrus - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
GUEST: There’s a plague in American businesses, and it’s called “Mature Culture.” It creates an environment that will scare away your most talented employees, even if you offer monster salaries, fat pensions, and extravagant perks. I’m going to define this culture and then show you what to do about it. The 3 signs of Mature Culture […]
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015