“Yoga mats are like cat magnets,” said an owner of Meow Parlour, one of a growing number of places offering yoga with cats.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - JENNIFER BEHR, CHC, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Yoga With Cats
By JENNIFER A. KINGSON - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
- No Ifs, Ands Or Bots
Monday Dec 19, 2016
Bot: Are you interested in purchasing a Handi-Douse Kitchen Fire Extinguisher? Consumer: No, I'm interested in operating it. I have a fire in my kitchen.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Miley Cyrus, Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez at Robin Hood Foundation’s Gala
By VALERIYA SAFRONOVA - Wednesday May 17, 2017
The annual antipoverty benefit, held at the Javits Center, raised more than $54 million and drew 3,700 attendees.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.