“Yoga mats are like cat magnets,” said an owner of Meow Parlour, one of a growing number of places offering yoga with cats.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - JENNA ROSE YOGA, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Yoga With Cats
By JENNIFER A. KINGSON - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Zone 7 Rose Varieties – Tips On Growing Roses In Zone 7 Gardens
By Darcy Larum - Monday Jun 5, 2017
- U.S. Jobless Claims Rose Last Week
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The number of Americans applying for first-time unemployment benefits rose last week, though overall numbers remain consistent with steady job gains.
- Intel’s former chief diversity and inclusion officer has left the company
By Megan Rose Dickey - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Danielle Brown, who spent nearly three years as Intel’s chief diversity and inclusion officer, has left the company, TechCrunch has learned. Read More
- Office Clothes That Are Almost as Comfortable as Yoga Clothes
By Leigh Anderson - Monday Jun 12, 2017
I like working, but I don’t like work clothes. If I can’t wear my standard uniform—sweatpants that the Salvation Army threw in their dumpster; a ratty Eagles t-shirt; half a shoe—I can’t concentrate. This is largely why I work at home.
- Knock Out Rose Varieties: Can You Grow Knock Out Roses In Zone 8
By Ilana Goldowitz Jimenez - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Namaste from your Google Assistant
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017