With Travis Kalanick out as Uber’s chief executive, the company has a chance to improve its treatment of drivers. An option for tipping drivers is a start.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - JEL HOME IMPROVEMENTS INC
AROUND THE WEB
- News Analysis: Tough Task for Next Uber Leader: Mending Fences With Drivers
By KEVIN ROOSE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- A Method To The Madness
Thursday Mar 16, 2017
It's that time of year when NCAA March Madness takes over much of TV airwaves and the cultural conversation. Generally, marketers and advertisers gear their campaigns around the tournament to olderfans-those who are of drinking age (for obvious reasons) and those who are in college or have an alma mater to cheer for. However, they are missing a key opportunity with teens who get immersed in theevent.
- Home Monitoring of Blood Sugar Did Not Improve Glycemic Control After 1 Year
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Each month we present you with the latest featured study from the research teams at JAMA, Journal of the American Medical Association. Check out the video for intriguing updates in the fields of medicine and healthcare.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- Kirk Douglas on Surviving a Childhood Home With Little Food and No Heat
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The award-winning actor, now 100, lived in poverty in Amsterdam, N.Y.; then a friendship led him to Hollywood