John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - JEFFREY ROZRAN SCHOLARSHIP FUND INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Washington University Receives $20 Million for Scholarships
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Friday Jun 30, 2017
The gift from trustee John F. McDonnell will create a challenge fund in support of student scholarships and fellowships programs....
- Raise Your Hand Texas Receives $50 Million for Teaching Scholarships
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
The gift from businessman Charles Butt will fund an initiative to provide scholarships for high school students committed to a career in teaching....
- Harvard Business School Receives $12.5 Million for Scholarships
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Sunday Sep 17, 2017
The gift from alumni Jeannie and Jonathan Lavine includes $10 million for the Lavine Family Fellowship Challenge Fund, $2 million to endow the Lavine Family Fellowship and the Herbert J. Bachelor Fellowship, and $500,000 for the HBS Fund....
- Brandeis University Receives $50 Million Bequest
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
The bequest from the estate of Rosaline and Marcia Cohn will create the Jacob and Rosaline Cohn Endowed Scholarship and Fellowship Fund....
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.