John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
BUSINESS FILINGS INCORPORATED
187 WOLF ROAD, SUITE 101
ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12205
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - JEFFREY MITCHELL LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Jeffrey Immelt Set to Retire as General Electric Chief
By CHAD BRAY - Monday Jun 12, 2017
John Flannery, who has been with General Electric since 1987 and leads its health care unit, is to become chief executive on Aug. 1 and chairman on Jan. 1.
- For Father’s Day: 14 fabulous movies to stream with Dad
By Jeffrey M. Anderson - By Jeffrey M. Anderson - Friday Jun 16, 2017
These films showcase touching relationships between fathers and their sons and daughters.
- Understanding Narco-Terrorism
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Understanding how drug-trafficking fuels terrorism is necessary to craft effective counterterrorism policy and to triumph in the global war on terror.
- Revolution Interrupted
Monday Jun 19, 2017
That's how the left views the Trump presidency, as an anomaly, something to be resisted at every turn.
- The Consciousness of a Conservative
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The poet William Wordsworth offers a profound lesson in the difference between liberals and conservatives.
- A Lifer at General Electric, John Flannery Is Named Chief Executive
By JULIE CRESWELL - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
In taking over from Jeffrey R. Immelt, Mr. Flannery will face the challenges of simplifying G.E.’s complex structure and lifting its lagging stock price.