NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JEFFREY CARTER INTERIORS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Cecil Andrus, Carter's Interior Secretary, dies at age 85
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Friday Aug 25, 2017
- After Graydon, Who?
By MICHAEL M. GRYNBAUM and SYDNEY EMBER - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Graydon Carter’s exit means the Vanity Fair editorship is up for grabs.
- Graydon Carter to End 25-Year Run as Vanity Fair’s Editor
By MICHAEL M. GRYNBAUM - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
When he steps down in December, Mr. Carter will leave the role that established him as a celebrity in his own right and a ringmaster of the glittery spheres of Hollywood, Washington and Manhattan media.
- At a Chelsea Art Gallery, an Age Requirement: Over 60 Only
By JAMES BARRON - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
The Carter Burden Gallery seeks to correct an art world problem: Older, lesser-known artists are too often passed over. Thirty-somethings need not apply.
- State of the Art: In Whole Foods, Bezos Gets a Sustainably Sourced Guinea Pig
By FARHAD MANJOO - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
By purchasing the upscale chain, Jeff Bezos, Amazon’s chief, has a chance to tinker with how people buy groceries — and map the future of the physical store.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.