The United States is coming off a long July 4 weekend, and we’re feeling patriotic. To express that patriotism, we’re eating hot dogs, blowing stuff up, and putting some half-ass effort into recording a podcast. This week’s episode of the GamesBeat Decides podcast is a quick one. Hosts Jeffrey Grubb and Mike Minotti talk about […]
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Sep 01, 1992)
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 27, 1987
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
1987 - JEFFREY A. FARKAS, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Should Nintendo make Zelda’s map DLC a freebie? GamesBeat Decides
By Jeff Grubb - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
- The Consciousness of a Conservative
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The poet William Wordsworth offers a profound lesson in the difference between liberals and conservatives.
- The Most Abused President in History
Monday Jul 3, 2017
There's a reason why leftists have their special hatred for Trump.
- A Lifer at General Electric, John Flannery Is Named Chief Executive
By JULIE CRESWELL - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
In taking over from Jeffrey R. Immelt, Mr. Flannery will face the challenges of simplifying G.E.’s complex structure and lifting its lagging stock price.
- Is Switch getting more third-party support? GamesBeat Decides
By Jeff Grubb - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
Take-Two Interactive is bringing games to the Switch, so the GamesBeat Decides podcast wants to talk about third-party support for Nintendo’s latest system. Are more publishers going to consider the hybrid console? We decide that and more. Hosts Jeffrey Grubb and Mike Minotti also talk about the news and some of the games we’ve been […]
- ORWL's Ultra-Secure PC Self Destructs if Someone Messes With It
By Michael Calore - Friday Jun 23, 2017
A Linux-running desktop PC called ORWL is meant to foil the most dedicated hackers.