The poet William Wordsworth offers a profound lesson in the difference between liberals and conservatives.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - JEFFREY A. ADOLPH, ESQ., P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- The Consciousness of a Conservative
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- A Lifer at General Electric, John Flannery Is Named Chief Executive
By JULIE CRESWELL - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
In taking over from Jeffrey R. Immelt, Mr. Flannery will face the challenges of simplifying G.E.’s complex structure and lifting its lagging stock price.
- One Of Bill Cosby’s Accusers Compares His Town Hall Plan To ‘Jeffrey Dahmer Hosting A Town Hall On The Joy of Cooking’
By emmieodea - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Linda Kirkpatrick didn't hold back discussing Cosby's upcoming tour speaking on how to avoid assault accusations while on CNN.
- Destiny 2 definitely won’t launch on PC alongside PS4 and Xbox One
By Jeff Grubb - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Bungie needs another a few extra weeks to get its next game ready for discerning PC players. Destiny 2 is coming to PC on October 24. That’s more than a month after the sci-fi shooter hits the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on September 6. Bungie announced the release date today on the eve of […]
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- F.B.I. Investigating Deals Involving Paul Manafort and Son-in-Law
By MIKE McINTIRE - Friday Jun 23, 2017
It was not clear if the inquiry was part of a broader investigation that has ensnared Paul Manafort, who once served as Donald Trump’s campaign chairman.
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition is coming to PC in glorious 4K
By Mark Walton - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Features a new soundtrack, sharper visuals, and online multiplayer via Xbox Live.
- ORWL's Ultra-Secure PC Self Destructs if Someone Messes With It
By Michael Calore - Friday Jun 23, 2017
A Linux-running desktop PC called ORWL is meant to foil the most dedicated hackers.