North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - JEFFERSON HOLDING LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Confederate Leaders’ Descendants Say Statues Can Come Down
By MAGGIE ASTOR and NICHOLAS FANDOS - Friday Aug 18, 2017
Great-great-grandchildren of Jefferson Davis, Stonewall Jackson and Robert E. Lee disagree with President Trump that moving Confederate monuments destroys American history and culture.
- Dog Praised as Hero for Saving Deer (Whether He Meant To or Not)
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
A video showed a golden retriever hauling a deer from the water. Was it instinct or something else?
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- Breaking From Campaign Rhetoric, Trump Brings Terrorism Suspect to U.S. for Trial
By ADAM GOLDMAN and MATT APUZZO - Friday Jul 21, 2017
Attorney General Jeff Sessions has adamantly favored holding suspects in Guantánamo Bay. That rhetoric is meeting the reality of fighting terrorism in 2017.