A group of Democratic senators obtained call scripts from companies collecting overdue tax debt and found what they said were a variety of abuses.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JEFF TAXATION CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- Outside Collectors for I.R.S. Are Accused of Illegal Practices
By STACY COWLEY and JESSICA SILVER-GREENBERG - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Jeff Sessions Says He’ll Stay On As Attorney General Despite Trump Trashing Him To The ‘NY Times’
By emmieodea - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Jeff Sessions is proud of the work he's doing at the Justice Department and isn't going anywhere "as long as it's appropriate."
- Exxon Mobil Lends Its Support to a Carbon Tax Proposal
By JOHN SCHWARTZ - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The company is joining other oil companies and corporate giants to endorse a plan from the Climate Leadership Council to tax fossil fuels and pay the dividends to taxpayers.
- AT&T plans to dump Time Warner name after merger
By Claire Atkinson - Friday Aug 4, 2017
AT&T, gearing up to take charge of Time Warner, plans to dump the media company’s corporate name as well as name a new Jeff Bewkes to oversee its units, The Post has learned. The telecom giant has approached potential candidates for a position that would sit above Time Warner’s Turner, HBO and Warner Bros. units...
- AG Sessions Bans Use of Nonprofits as Part of Settlement Agreements
By Ruth McCambridge - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
The use of nonprofits to remediate social harm caused by a corporation at that corporation’s expense has been ended by Attorney General Sessions.
- Real Corporate Tax Reform: Treat Corporate Earnings as Personal Income
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Cutting the corporate tax rate is not reform. This is.