[Updated 6/7/17 12:21 pm. See below.] Dallas—Dallas-based aviation startup Rise has been acquired by Surf Air, a California airline membership company. Terms of the deal were not disclosed. Rise founder Nick Kennedy will remain with the company as president of the Texas region. [Updated to include comments from the CEO.]“Members loved what we were doing and wanted […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - JEFF'S SURF & TURF INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- California’s Surf Air Acquires Dallas-Based Airline Company Rise
By Angela Shah - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
- Coursera Names Jeff Maggioncalda as New Leader
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Rick Levin is stepping down as chief executive of Coursera, handing over the reins of the online education company to former Financial Engines Inc. CEO Jeff Maggioncalda.
- Keep yourself clean virtually anywhere with this portable shower
By Tara Flanigan - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
- Inside Wealth: At Last, Jeff Bezos Offers a Hint of His Philanthropic Plans
By ROBERT FRANK - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
People have wondered if the Amazon chief was waiting until retirement to make a big charitable splash. In a tweet, he solicited ideas from the public.
- Jeff Bezos Wants Ideas for Philanthropy, So He Asked Twitter
By NICK WINGFIELD - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The Amazon chief asked for tips where his money could be used in the “here and now,” unlike many of his business investments.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.