Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - JEFF A GEIGER ENTERPRISES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
Does The New York Times joining Snapchat Discover lend an air of respectability to a new platform, and breathe new life into an aging publisher? That's obviously what the partners are planning -- but only time will tell.
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Leader of Polygamous Breakaway Sect is Arrested After a Year on the Run
By CHRISTINE HAUSER - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The F.B.I. said Lyle Jeffs, who disappeared last year while facing fraud and other charges, was arrested in South Dakota.
- Jeff Bezos Hints at Plans for Philanthropy
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Monday Jun 19, 2017
In a tweet, the Amazon CEO asked for ideas for 'helping people in the here and now — short term — at the intersection of urgent need and lasting impact'....
- Madonna Invites Jeff Bezos to Join Her in Funding Detroit Nonprofits
By Ruth McCambridge - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The new philanthropy: Is this how it’s gonna be?