The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Mar 24, 1993)
NYS Filing Date
JULY 29, 1983
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1983 - JEDARO INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Clinton and Bush are total bros
By Joe Tacopino - Friday Jul 14, 2017
George W. Bush and Bill Clinton sounded more like a Jerry Lewis and Dean Martin at the Presidential Leadership Scholars conference in Dallas. The two former Presidents poked fun at each in the light-hearted appearance Thursday at the George W. Bush Presidential Center. “Why do I have a friendship with him?” Bush said when asked...
- Pendula Information – Tips On How To Grow A Weeping White Pine Tree
By Teo Spangler - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
- Jeb Bush and Derek Jeter are now rivals in Marlins bid
By Associated Press - Friday Jun 23, 2017
MIAMI — Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush has switched sides in pursuit of the Marlins, and he’s trying to beat out former teammate Derek Jeter. Bush has joined the group led by businessman Tagg Romney that is trying to buy the Marlins, a person familiar with the negotiations said Friday. The person confirmed Bush’s new...
- A 1988 Letter From George H.W. Bush To Dubya Shines Light Upon Trump’s Handling Of The Don Jr. Scandal
By davidmatthews - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
In a 1988 letter to his son, George H.W. Bush told his son how to avoid conflicts of interest improprieties.
- What Is A Sweet Almond Bush – Learn About Sweet Almond Bush Care
By Teo Spangler - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017