Want to replicate the sound of face-punching? Hit a frozen turkey.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
REGISTERED AGENT REVOKED
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - JDL ICON ASSOCIATES, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- The Beeping, Gargling History of Gaming’s Most Iconic Sounds
By Charley Locke - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Herman Miller, the Maker of the Most Iconic Chair, Wants You to Stand Up
By Elizabeth Stinson - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The company's latest product, Live OS, tracks how people interact with their office furniture.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Death of a Downtown Icon: Remembering Benjamin Cho
By MATTHEW SCHNEIER - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
For a time, Mr. Cho, a fashion designer and D.J., was the most popular man below 14th Street. Then the music stopped.
- Why L'Oreal Paris Tweeked Its Iconic Tagline
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
L'Oreal Paris is raising awareness of its partnership with the Prince's Trust in the UK by changing its iconic tagline "Because I'm Worth It" to "Because We Are All Worth It."
- Inside Ford's Top-Secret Campaign to Remake the Iconic GT Supercar
By Matthew DeBord - Friday Jun 9, 2017
50 years after dominating the 24 Hours of Le Mans, Ford returned to the game with an all-new GT.
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
Does The New York Times joining Snapchat Discover lend an air of respectability to a new platform, and breathe new life into an aging publisher? That's obviously what the partners are planning -- but only time will tell.
- In the Huddle With NY Jets Owner Woody Johnson
Friday Oct 15, 2010
Woody Johnson, owner of the New York Jets NFL franchise, joins WSJ's Lee Hawkins for the "WSJ Weekend Conversations" series to talk about the Jets' Super Bowl prospects, co-chairing the 2014 Super Bowl host committee, and his charitable interests.