Mayor Bill de Blasio announced initiatives toward his goal of creating 100,000 jobs in New York City, but couldn’t say where 60,000 of those would come from.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - JDL BILLING CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- De Blasio’s Plan to Create 100,000 Jobs: Find 40,000, and Keep Eyes Open
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and J. DAVID GOODMAN - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- This Morning with Gordon Deal March 27, 2017
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Monday Mar 27, 2017
Republicans turn to Democrats after health bill failure, what happens to the ACA now and Double amputee, Marine veteran sworn-in as N.Y. police officer.
- Booz Allen Hamilton Says It Is Under Federal Investigation
By MATTHEW HAAG - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The Virginia-based consultant said the Justice Department is reviewing its billing procedures in a civil and criminal investigation.
- Some of Our Fave D Conference Videos Before AllThingsD Signs Off in 3 … 2 … 1 …
By Kara Swisher - Tuesday Dec 31, 2013
Tech and media bigs on the red-hot seat.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Happy birthday, 737! Boeing’s workhorse turns 50
By USA TODAY - By USA TODAY - Tuesday Apr 11, 2017
- Bill Cosby Trial Live Briefing: Bill Cosby Trial Day 11: What to Expect
By GRAHAM BOWLEY - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
As the jury begins its sixth day of deliberations, it’s not clear what issues are preventing it from rendering a verdict on whether Mr. Cosby is guilty or innocent.
- Republican Senator Vital to Health Bill’s Passage Won’t Support It
By JONATHAN MARTIN and ALEXANDER BURNS - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Senator Dean Heller of Nevada became the latest Republican to say he cannot support a bill to repeal the Affordable Care Act in its current form.