The pilot grant program is designed to catalyze access to and participation in cultural opportunities in central Brooklyn and the South Bronx....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - JDD COURT HOUSING DEVELOPMENT FUND CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- Lincoln Center Cultural Innovation Fund Awards Innovation Fund Grants
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
- MI Roundup: Court Innovations, A2 Tech Trek, SoccerStub, and More
By Sarah Schmid Stevenson - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Here’s a look at recent innovation news from around the state: —Ann Arbor-based Court Innovations, a startup spun out of the University of Michigan’s law school, has closed on a $1.8 million funding round. The round was led by Belle Michigan Fund, with contributions from Northern Michigan Angels, Michigan Angel Fund, U-M’s student-led Social Venture Fund, […]
- Greater Minnesota Housing Fund Launches Impact Investment Fund
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A public-private partnership, the new fund will support efforts to acquire and preserve affordable housing in the Twin Cities....
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Index Funds Are Great for Investors, Risky for Corporate Governance
Friday Jun 23, 2017
One solution is to abstain from voting, leaving decisions to those with an incentive to be informed.
- ‘I’d Be Hurt and Upset’: Cities Fear Trump’s Cuts to Urban Programs
By YAMICHE ALCINDOR - Friday Mar 17, 2017
President Trump’s proposed cuts to the Department of Housing and Urban Development would eliminate programs cities have used to fund things like Meals on Wheels.
- High-Net-Worth Michiganders: Time to “Get Off the Dime,” Brophy Says
By Sarah Schmid Stevenson - Friday Jun 9, 2017
When the Michigan Venture Capital Association (MVCA) unveiled the findings in its 2017 annual report at a public event in April, there was a lot to celebrate: a 48 percent increase in venture-backed startups over the past five years; every dollar invested by a Michigan firm attracting $4.61 in out-of-state capital; and a total of […]
- Do Coordinated Strategies Require a Unified Approach?
By Cyndi Suarez - Thursday Jun 1, 2017
Solutions for Change sees homelessness “as a symptom of a primary underlying condition.” HUD, meanwhile, has embraced a new approach known as “housing first.”