The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - JCR HAULING INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- The Mets’ trade deadline haul is looking bleak
By Joel Sherman - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
This season has often felt like a practical joke to the Mets, a pie in the face to their best-laid plans. They, for example, saw a strong road to contention through seven starting pitchers they believed in, and every one of them not named Jacob deGrom will have missed extended time with injury. So once...
- Mets appear committed to Sandy Alderson for the long haul
By Mike Puma - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
DENVER — The Mets’ biggest free-agent question within the coming months might not involve a player with an expiring contract. As the Mets look to 2018 and beyond, the first order of business will be establishing leadership atop the baseball operations department, and signs point to general manager Sandy Alderson returning to lead the front...
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017