An investment in its offspring, Altaba, offers a high reward if management can reduce its tax liability, and it has limited downside.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - JCL HOME IMPROVEMENT LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
AROUND THE WEB
- Finally, Something Good From Yahoo
Sunday Jul 2, 2017
- Unlocking Mysteries in the Sun’s 11-Year Cycle
By NICHOLAS ST. FLEUR - Friday Jul 14, 2017
Two studies focused on the sun’s maximum and minimum periods of activity, yielding new findings about its internal processes and external corona.
- Manhattan Skyscraper Linked to Iran Can Be Seized by U.S., Jury Finds
By VIVIAN WANG - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A federal panel concluded that the majority owners of 650 Fifth Avenue violated sanctions against Iran and laundered money through a shell company for an Iranian bank.
- Why Did China Detain Anbang’s Chairman? He Tested a Lot of Limits
By KEITH BRADSHER and SUI-LEE WEE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Wu Xiaohui often skirted the mostly unwritten rules on what Chinese companies are allowed to do, from big deals to an effort to court President Trump’s son-in-law.
- Floyd Mayweather asks IRS for delay to pay 2015 tax liability
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- On to Education—Chan Zuckerberg’s Next Investment
By Martin Levine - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Can the public good be advanced privately? CZI says yes, just trust us.
The post On to Education—Chan Zuckerberg’s Next Investment appeared first on Non Profit News For Nonprofit Organizations | Nonprofit Quarterly.