The secretary of defense, those close to him say, believes that keeping the military politically neutral can help hold together a divided nation.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - JC & J UNITED HOLDINGS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Mattis Quietly Keeps Distance From Trump’s Most Divisive Moves
By HELENE COOPER, MICHAEL R. GORDON and ERIC SCHMITT - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Trump’s Businesses Show Mixed Returns During Campaign and Presidency
By STEVE EDER and ERIC LIPTON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Revenue from several holdings from his global business enterprises rose substantially in the last year, while others were flat or lower
- Crocs Thanks Instagram Users For Sharing With Original Art
Saturday Jun 10, 2017
Running through July 14, ads are appearing on global social channels, paid social, and paid media, including "Entertainment Tonight."
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- The Small Business Report, April 22, 2016
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Friday Apr 22, 2016
What to know if you'd like to open your own warehouse gym; and the trend to watch if you're desperate to hold on to your top employees.
- Russia Renewed Unused Trump Trademarks in 2016
By MIKE McINTIRE - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Although President Trump has said he has no active business ventures in Russia, his intellectual property holdings remain a valuable commercial interest.
- Tokyo Takes Lead in Toshiba Chip-Unit Sale Over China Fears
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The Japanese government seized the lead role in buying Toshiba’s chip unit after expressing concerns about technology leaking to China, but a legal fight could hold up a deal.